willis
中子星
文章: 1804
註冊時間: 週六 14 2月, 2009 08:07
來自: Hong Kong
聯繫:

Re: About NexStar 8-SE

文章 willis » 週三 18 2月, 2009 11:09

David 寫: I have no experience with this scope, and so you may need to wait for other user's opinion. My guess (may be wrong) is that the difference is not really that noticeable visually unless one really looks carefully for the difference. May be the effect on photography with larger CMOS is more significant. i.e. hardly any effect on planetary imaging with much smaller CMOS.

With C8 or 8" ACF, other factors may be more important in order to give a good image: good atmospheric seeing (i.e. how turbulent the atmosphere is) and whether you have collimated your scope accurately before use. My guess is that whether the scope is ACF or not is not that crucial. So if one already has C8, it is not worth switching to 8"ACF.

However, since you are just starting your hobby, I am sure that you won't be disappointed with either C8 or 8"ACF. It is just the matter of cost.

I have both LXD75 and also HEQ5Pro. You are welcome to contact me if you want to try them.
Dear David,
Right I think either scope will not disappoint me. As u mentioned I am at the point of staring my hobby, I need to spend more time on selecting the right equipment. I need to find an all rounded scope for both nice visual viewing & photography, Perhaps as cheap as possible :shock: ! Well, good equipments are usually not cheap! :cry: I am trying to strike a balance here. :wink: BTW, I would like to see ur mounts and I will contact u for the arrangement, but it is not urgent.
Regards,
Willis

頭像
bingsze
夸克星
文章: 3939
註冊時間: 週一 15 1月, 2007 18:13
來自: hong kong

文章 bingsze » 週三 18 2月, 2009 11:30

hi willis,

may be I think u can come out some time, when we have some good sky conditions. Usally weekends, guys will call upon here吹雞 and u just need to do is come out to have a look first. then, u will know what kind of scope and mount fits u most. am I right? [交出來]

頭像
funoooo
夸克星
文章: 7831
註冊時間: 週五 30 6月, 2006 16:34
聯繫:

文章 funoooo » 週三 18 2月, 2009 14:24

bingsze 寫:hi willis,

may be I think u can come out some time, when we have some good sky conditions. Usally weekends, guys will call upon here吹雞 and u just need to do is come out to have a look first. then, u will know what kind of scope and mount fits u most. am I right? [交出來]
Yeah! Mr. Bingsze is one of Mr. 吹雞. He will call to go to PTC when the weather condition is good. Try to get the comments from all starazers. You will find out the nice EQ mount.

I think you need to set the budget first. If you think HEQ5 and LX-75, you need to pay around $5000 dollar. IF you can pay more, most of starazer suggest you to get Vixen GP2, I think it is around $7000 to $8000 dollar. You can check with LT, he is Vixen official Hong Kong agent. You can get a good price from him. Vixen GP is much more better than the other two EQ mount - HEQ5 and LX-75. If you think that is too expensive, you can go to China EQ mount. Maxvision is one nice choice- JE-120, JE-140 will be cheap a little bit. The quality is good, Maxvixion is OEM factory to make the Celestron and Meade Telescope.

頭像
willis
中子星
文章: 1804
註冊時間: 週六 14 2月, 2009 08:07
來自: Hong Kong
聯繫:

文章 willis » 週三 18 2月, 2009 14:46

Thanks Bingsze & funoooo!
BTW, what is PTC? and in which topic in this forum I can see the 吹雞?
Regards,
Willis

頭像
funoooo
夸克星
文章: 7831
註冊時間: 週五 30 6月, 2006 16:34
聯繫:

文章 funoooo » 週三 18 2月, 2009 15:01

PTC 是北潭涌郊野公園停車場, 星期六日晚或假日晚會很多兄弟到此觀星。是期中一個香港觀星聖地。
最後天氣不好,就少了"吹雞" post. 當好天時就有人 Post 出來約去觀星。留意下啦!
最近一個應該是anyone兄吹雞月尾去長洲觀星。

回覆文章

回到「日昇儀器社」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 9 位訪客