2022 February 08 Sun - with AR12939, AR12940, AR12941, AR12942 and possible AR12943 and AR12944.
A huge eruptive prominence is observed on the SE limb.
AR12939 is located at (S16W36). About 6 sunspot are observed. The leading sunspot comes with full penumbra.
AR12940 is located at (N17W35). At least 16 sunspots are visible. The larger sunspots in the leading and following groups come with penumbrae.
AR12941 is located at (N25E21). At least 20 sunspots are visible. Both the leading and following sunspots come with penumbrae and split umbrae. This Class F AR spans more than 15 longitudinal degrees.
AR12942 is located at (S12W79). 3 small sunspots are visible, all embedded in faculae.
Meanwhile, 2 new AR make their appearance:
Possible AR12943 is located at (S20E60) and comes with at least 6 sunspots, all embedded in faculae.
The compact AR to the south of AR12939, at (S25W35), becomes active again with 3 sunspots. This may become AR12944.
Sunspot count: group=6, sunspot=69, R=129
H-alpha image from Learmonth, taken at 04:22 UTC
White-light image from SDO, taken at 03:37 UTC
2 篇文章 • 第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)
- learmonth-20220208-0422.jpg (520.23 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
- l_HMI_cont_aiascale20220208-0337.jpg (911.42 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
- l_HMI_cont_aiascale20220208-0337-a.jpg (33.5 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
- l_HMI_cont_aiascale20220208-0337-b.jpg (29.14 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
- l_HMI_cont_aiascale20220208-0337-c.jpg (31.35 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
- l_HMI_cont_aiascale20220208-0337-d.jpg (17.93 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
- l_HMI_cont_aiascale20220208-0337-e.jpg (25.33 KiB) 已瀏覽 698 次
正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者：沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客