我用酒精擦走左塊反射鏡的霉了....

自製天文儀器 望遠鏡腳架 赤道儀 杜蘇式<br> 開放式衍架式 鏡筒 望遠鏡配件 主鏡座 副鏡座
回覆文章
anyone
夸克星
文章: 14200
註冊時間: 週六 07 2月, 2009 12:13
來自: hong kong

我用酒精擦走左塊反射鏡的霉了....

文章 anyone » 週五 27 3月, 2009 22:43

今晚,終於的起心肝、鼓足勇氣、小心亦亦用棉花醮上酒精擦塊反射鏡,不一會;酒精揮發散去後,光潔的鏡面呈現眼前! :) 太好了,慳翻千幾元翻電鍍費。多謝某師兄教路! :)

頭像
Wah!!
夸克星
文章: 13270
註冊時間: 週一 15 3月, 2004 21:28
聯繫:

文章 Wah!! » 週六 28 3月, 2009 00:57

點解無相睇o既?

syyuen168
夸克星
文章: 3856
註冊時間: 週五 06 7月, 2007 23:06

Re: 我用酒精擦走左塊反射鏡的霉了....

文章 syyuen168 » 週六 28 3月, 2009 08:58

anyone 寫:今晚,終於的起心肝、鼓足勇氣、小心亦亦用棉花醮上酒精擦塊反射鏡,不一會;酒精揮發散去後,光潔的鏡面呈現眼前! :) 太好了,慳翻千幾元翻電鍍費。多謝某師兄教路! :)
Usually, the commercial solvents, like IPA or ethanol only attack all kinds of plastic surfaces. The rate of attack increases with the polarity of the solvent as well the plastics. It does not do any harm to other kinds of surface. So, it also acts as a universal cleaner for removing grease.

anyone
夸克星
文章: 14200
註冊時間: 週六 07 2月, 2009 12:13
來自: hong kong

文章 anyone » 週六 28 3月, 2009 14:19

Wah!! 寫:點解無相睇o既?
昨晚有拍架,但係影唔到 D 霉,所以無 upload ,今晚補翻啦! :)

anyone
夸克星
文章: 14200
註冊時間: 週六 07 2月, 2009 12:13
來自: hong kong

Re: 我用酒精擦走左塊反射鏡的霉了....

文章 anyone » 週六 28 3月, 2009 14:19

syyuen168 寫:
anyone 寫:今晚,終於的起心肝、鼓足勇氣、小心亦亦用棉花醮上酒精擦塊反射鏡,不一會;酒精揮發散去後,光潔的鏡面呈現眼前! :) 太好了,慳翻千幾元翻電鍍費。多謝某師兄教路! :)
Usually, the commercial solvents, like IPA or ethanol only attack all kinds of plastic surfaces. The rate of attack increases with the polarity of the solvent as well the plastics. It does not do any harm to other kinds of surface. So, it also acts as a universal cleaner for removing grease.
thanks MR. yuen ! :)

CHYeung
原恆星
文章: 50
註冊時間: 週一 07 4月, 2008 10:50
來自: 香港

文章 CHYeung » 週六 28 3月, 2009 17:36

The iso-propanol or ethyl alcohol used for sterlisation (also known as "rubbing alcohol") contains about 70% of alcohol and the other 30% is water. If you let the "alcohol" to dry by itself, it will left "stains". A better way is to remove the excess alcohol after cleaning by absorbing them with lint free soft fabric such as a well washed cotton cloth. I prefer a very old and clean cotton underwear.

If you can find "absolute alcohol" (95% or even 100%) alcohol, they leave less "stain". The stain can also be the residue of the thing that you want to remove but dissolved in the alcohol.

anyone
夸克星
文章: 14200
註冊時間: 週六 07 2月, 2009 12:13
來自: hong kong

文章 anyone » 週六 28 3月, 2009 22:11

Wah!! 寫:點解無相睇o既?

就係呢張,隱約見到幾點白色,但其實原本好多的,祇是角度問題所以睇唔到! :)
附加檔案
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg (114.84 KiB) 已瀏覽 8278 次

anyone
夸克星
文章: 14200
註冊時間: 週六 07 2月, 2009 12:13
來自: hong kong

文章 anyone » 週六 28 3月, 2009 22:16

thanks ChYeung !

頭像
simonii
白矮星
文章: 647
註冊時間: 週五 19 12月, 2003 18:20

文章 simonii » 週日 29 3月, 2009 15:55

CHYeung 寫:The iso-propanol or ethyl alcohol used for sterlisation (also known as "rubbing alcohol") contains about 70% of alcohol and the other 30% is water. If you let the "alcohol" to dry by itself, it will left "stains". A better way is to remove the excess alcohol after cleaning by absorbing them with lint free soft fabric such as a well washed cotton cloth. I prefer a very old and clean cotton underwear.

If you can find "absolute alcohol" (95% or even 100%) alcohol, they leave less "stain". The stain can also be the residue of the thing that you want to remove but dissolved in the alcohol.
Yes! I agree that old clean cotton underwear is a very good clean cloth. They absorb water very well and are almost lint free.

頭像
alget
夸克星
文章: 2642
註冊時間: 週三 02 4月, 2008 11:14
來自: Axis
聯繫:

文章 alget » 週日 29 3月, 2009 16:17

近來德軍的密碼日漸複雜, 就讓我來破解碼:

Solvent = 溶劑
IPA = 火酒
Ethanol = 酒精
iso-propanol = 火酒
ethyl alcohol = 酒精
sterlisation = 殺菌




相信對德軍而言, 我所說的才是密碼...... [放空]

頭像
sodium
白矮星
文章: 808
註冊時間: 週日 29 6月, 2003 12:12

文章 sodium » 週日 29 3月, 2009 22:05

有冇人試過用lens pen?
我用係相機鏡頭覺得幾好,係就係個筆頭太細
唔知用係反射鏡會點呢?
(應該唔好搵冇保護層既反射鏡來試??)

回覆文章

回到「自製天文儀器 diy Astro Equipment」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:Google [Bot] 和 1 位訪客