funoooo
夸克星
文章: 7831
註冊時間: 週五 30 6月, 2006 16:34
聯繫:

Blooming Problem

文章 funoooo » 週日 11 10月, 2009 09:15

Dear all,

I just want to confirm that we can not solve the blooming product by software. Someone say that is dead point. You can not resolve it.
The only way is reduce the exposure time, and do muliple stcking to get the nice picture. However, we need to give up the faint object. Is it right?
What's the function in MaxinDL and CCDsoft de-blooming function? What's work for?
Can anyone share the experience and opinion to me.

Thanks,

頭像
sn-10
中子星
文章: 1030
註冊時間: 週四 22 7月, 2004 13:21

Re: Blooming Problem

文章 sn-10 » 週日 11 10月, 2009 10:21

funoooo 寫:Dear all,

I just want to confirm that we can not solve the blooming product by software. Someone say that is dead point. You can not resolve it.
The only way is reduce the exposure time, and do muliple stcking to get the nice picture. However, we need to give up the faint object. Is it right?
What's the function in MaxinDL and CCDsoft de-blooming function? What's work for?

Thanks,
It is a physical property of a CCD, you cannot eliminate it by softwares. What we can do is to remove it in post-processing.

頭像
funoooo
夸克星
文章: 7831
註冊時間: 週五 30 6月, 2006 16:34
聯繫:

Re: Blooming Problem

文章 funoooo » 週日 11 10月, 2009 17:34

sn-10 寫:
funoooo 寫:Dear all,

Thanks,
It is a physical property of a CCD, you cannot eliminate it by softwares. What we can do is to remove it in post-processing.
Dear sn-10
Thanks for your reply.
What we can do for the blooming issue. Can you tell me?
Thanks again
Cheer,

頭像
鄧登凳
夸克星
文章: 9493
註冊時間: 週一 03 8月, 2009 17:15
來自: 3rd planet of solar system

文章 鄧登凳 » 週三 14 3月, 2012 19:44

有時要"掘墳墓"是因為時勢所需, 但小弟做的都是希望同好能學習。

用SBIG ST-10XME, 是一個Non Anti-Blooming Gate(NABG)的CCD, 那光星是會有blooming(高光溢出)的問題, 那其中一個算簡單的方法是在DeepSkyStacker上處理, 在疊相的控制上(stacking parameters), 在"天體影像"處有個叫"移除CCD出血"的選項(即圖中的Debloom)

圖檔

選了這項, 疊出來的相基本上解決了blooming問題。下圖上面沒有這個選項, 下面選用了。

希望怒老闆可以好好用個ST-10XME啦, 真係好敏感同少噪訊 :wink:
附加檔案
De-bloom.jpg
De-bloom.jpg (142.38 KiB) 已瀏覽 3814 次
bloomingHa.jpg
bloomingHa.jpg (140.13 KiB) 已瀏覽 3814 次

回覆文章

回到「天文圖像處理技巧 Astro Image Processing Technique」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 11 位訪客